In order of preference and effectiveness, face-to-face is the very best way to sell, followed by video face-to-video-face, followed by the telephone. Email doesn’t appear on this list because it isn’t a method you should use to sell. If you want a real sales conversation, you aren’t going to do much worse than email. Move yourself up to a medium that better serves your outcomes. That medium is – in all likelihood – the telephone.
- Medicare Advantage Open Enrollment – What You Should Know
- Overcoming Challenges – AEP 2021
- Prepare for a Successful AEP
- Medicare Contractors Deployed to Assist Troubled Nursing Home Sweet Home
- CMS Issues Proposed Home Health Agency Rule On Making Certain Telehealth Flexibilities Permanent, Increasing Medicare Payment Rates And Home Infusion Therapy Service Payment Rates For CY 2021