There are hard skills and soft skills. Hard skills are job specific. These are technical skills, the expertise required to do your job. Soft skills are people skills. It’s about relating to others.
- Medicare Advantage Open Enrollment – What You Should Know
- Overcoming Challenges – AEP 2021
- Prepare for a Successful AEP
- Medicare Contractors Deployed to Assist Troubled Nursing Home Sweet Home
- CMS Issues Proposed Home Health Agency Rule On Making Certain Telehealth Flexibilities Permanent, Increasing Medicare Payment Rates And Home Infusion Therapy Service Payment Rates For CY 2021